1) My head is in proportion to my body. You know how sometimes you meet people and wonder why they don’t fall over? And then they wear their hair all big and poofy and you wonder who told them that looked good? Well…I’m not one of those people.
2) Lupus, though debilitative, seems to have some great community support resources. Also, it sounds a lot like “loopy” so I think I’m going to fit in nicely.
3) My 14 year old television set finally gave out. I now have a valid reason to consider looking for a new one. I might even get myself one of those fancy kinds, with the flat screen.
4) I have one more child. When my 17 year old niece moved back in this summer she brought her 7 year old sister. I’m not quite sure if this is a good thing, but besides kicking their mother’s ass, I don’t have too many alternatives besides welcoming her. She may have a chance at a better life with me — and she also has a mohawk.
5) My Deep Fried Oreo sister will be here tomorrow and we will be spending a week together. I’m really hoping she deep fries something every night this week.